How to use freeze-dried strawberry cubes?
The little strawberry cubes are perfect to spice up your breakfast or dessert! Boost your natural or fruity (e.g. Berry Mix) porridge with it! How? Even before you add the liquid, sprinkle a handful into the dry base, mix well, then add the warm water or plant-based milk. You can decorate your ready-made porridge with it, you can mix it into coconut yogurt, but you can also use it as a topping for cakes and ice creams.
Why we love it ?
- The vitamins in it are preserved
- This way, the fruit will last much longer
- Does not contain aroma, sugar or additives
- It is rich in antioxidants
- Low in calories
- Healthy, crunchy snack
- You can use it in several ways: in porridge, as a cake decoration, as a homemade chocolate topping or even in your favorite muesli. You can taste it in our Berry Mix Super Porridge if you want!
|Nutrition facts in 100g
|1,386 kJ / 323 kcal
|– Saturated fat